Members of the Smappee Infinity Family
- Gateway between monitoring system and the Smappee Cloud
- Interacts with Smappee Switch and Smappee Gas & Water
- Optimised self-consumption
- Allows infinity to become a Home Building Energy Management System (HEMS)
SMAPPEE POWER BOX
- Heart of the monitoring system
- Measures line voltage of different connected phases
- Collects currents from CT sensors
- DIN rail mountable
- Calculates power, active energy, reactive energy
SMAPPEE CT HUB
- Connect up to 4CTs or Rogowski coils
- Daisy chain up to 7 CT Hubs to measure different installations
- Measure installations within 100 metres
- Allows for submetering
- Measure currents from 50A to 1,000A
SMAPPEE CT CORE
- Typically used for 3-phase measurements.
- Accuracy class 0.2%.
- Daisy-chain up to 9 Solid Core 3-Phase CTs or combine with Smappee CT Hubs to measure up to 28 inputs and up to a distance of 100 meters (109 yards).
- Small, compact.
- Cost-effective alternative to the CT Hub with CTs.